Monday 13 January 2014

Beauty Edit: Lancome La Vie Est Belle Pefume Review

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume Review

I've always found it hard to write reviews on perfume... I mean, without getting someone to actually smell the bottle how are you supposed to get across the notes of a fragrance?! Lancome launched their newest perfume La Vie Est Belle last year and the scent is so delicious I wanted to share it with you!

Before picking up this bottle, one of my top 3 perfumes was Lancome Trésor Midnight Rose (the one in the purple bottle!) Just like Midnight Rose this perfume is very sweet but is a lot more citrusy, in particular orange blossom, so it's perfect for Spring/Summer!

This gorgeous scent was created by not just one perfumer... but 3 of France's top perfumers: Anne Flipo (creator of Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose), Dominique Ropion (creator of Thierry Mugler Alien), Olivier Polge (creator of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb). It's definitely not suprising that Le Vie Est Belle has been compared to Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb as Olivier Polge was bought on board!

The perfume comes in a spray glass bottle which has a square lid, it also has a cute little silver bow round the neck which reminds me of a neck scarf that a chic Parisian would wear!

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume Review
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume Review

This perfume has definitely stepped up to the favourites league. I've found I'm wearing it spray almost everyday (still saving the Chanel for nights out!) I spritz this around my hair, chest and wrists and it lasts all day. If you get a chance I would recommend giving it a spray at your local John Lewis/House of Fraser etc.. It's always good to keep an eye out for their gift sets too as you can usually get a body lotion chucked in for free!


Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume Review
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume Review

Have you tried this perfume?

Stevie
xoxo



7 comments:

  1. It is always so lovely to see people loving our LVEB :) Great post!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about reviewing perfume... really difficult! I'm in the market for a new one so I'll have to check this out :)
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard really good things about this perfume! You're making me want to go out and get it and I'm trying to be frugal grrr haha :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this perfume! It's a really "girly" fragrance.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm defo going I have to give this a spritz next time I'm out shopping. If it's made by the same guy who made flower bomb I'm sure I'll love it. Cute pics to sweetie :)
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete