Thursday 24 October 2013

Loved By Mollie - My Favourite Picks


It's been announced that the ever glamorous Mollie King is collaborating with Oasis to bring you her very own line... if anyone loves Mollie King as much as me you would of been very excited!!!

I've always loved Mollie Kings style, she dresses so sophisticated, but yet always manages to keep it young and on a budget which means we can achieve her look without having to break the bank. Mollie is most comomnly spotted wearing Topshop but they seem to only do collaborations with designers so Oasis is a great next stop.

I personally haven't shopped in Oasis for years, it's always been a bit boring and overpriced for my liking but this new collection has definitely had me paying them a visit! The range of items offered in the 'Love by Mollie' is a great capsule collection that contains warm autumnal colours and gorgeous pieces perfect for layering.

These are my favourite 3 looks for the LOOKBOOK on the Oasis website...


I've also popped some of my favourite items that I'm drooling lusting over below to give you an idea of the range, you can take a peek at it all HERE.

Stevie
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. She is just gorgeous, love your blog xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket, defo going to have to check out the rest if her collection.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I loveeeeee that brown leather pencil skirt.. she's such a babe isn't she?! I could so buy the whole collection xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like quite a few of the bits but I was so disappointed that the leopard print dress had that odd roll neck! The boots and the coat on the other hand are absolutely gorgeous and most definitely on my Christmas list
    Your blog is so lovely :) I like how fresh 😂& clean your layout is xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leopard print dress, such a pretty collection :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that coat in the second picture is soo gorgeous! she looks great in all of these pictures
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are stunning! I love the metal detail on them. Actually, most of this collection looks gorgeous, especially the coats!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh they all look gorgeous! xx
    Pretty Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cream coat is gorgeous! I do think Mollie has really come into her element recently x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love that leather skirt! Great colour. I followed you, would you follow me back? The Cupid Bow or on Bloglovin

    Carly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are some GORGEOUS pieces here!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete