When I picked up Seventeens Phwoarr Paint (Review Here) Boots had Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price... so being the Makeup Addict that I am I couldn't ignore the increased heartbeat & sweaty palms so I started browsing all the bright lights for something to catch my eye.
I never usually look at drugstore eyeshadow palettes but for some reason this one from Rimmel really caught my eye.
It consists of 4 shades: creamy champagne, light mink colour, bronze and brown (which is quite purple toned). All 4 shades are shimmer and there is also a sponge applicator. The champagne colour is perfect as an inner eye highlighter and I can't quite decide if that's my favourite yet or the mink shade!
As much as I love my Urban Decay Naked Palettes this is perfect to pop in your daytime makeup bag as it's small and the 4 shades are gorgeous. It's reasonably priced and well pigmented. There's a small amount of fall out so you just need to blow/tap the brush before applying. I'm really happy with this eyeshadow palette and there's a few different ways you can wear the shades together so I'm looking forward to experimenting a bit more!
Follow the below steps to achieve this perfect everyday look...
1. Prime your eyelids (I used NYX HD Eyelid Primer)
2. Apply the lightest champagne shade in the inner corner of the eyes
3. Apply the mink shade all of the lid blending out
4. Take the dark brown and apply on the outer edge and blend together
5. Using the bronze take a small amount and apply to the middle of the lid
6. Using a liner or pencil brush, apply the dark brown carefully to the lower lash line to even out the look
7. Apply liquid eyeliner with a little flick and coat the lashed with lots of mascara! (I used Chanel Le Volume, review here)