Saturday 29 June 2013

Holiday Outfits - Tunisia

Following a week in the sun I am feeling fresh, relaxed and tanned!!!

We stayed in Riu Palm Azur which is a gorgeous hotel on the Island of Djebra - just off mainland Tunisia. The hotel was so lovely and you're spoilt for choice for dipping your feet - 3 pools AND a private beach ... this is where we spent most of the week, it was so calm and had the most perfect breeze to make sure you don't overheat!

There were a handful of excursions to choose for and we opted for Quad Biking. This was SO fun and only £20. We had an hour driving round the island,  we went along the most gorgeous beach with a bright blue Lagoon! I also popped into the Spa and had a divine massage, I left very oily and sleepy!!!

The only let down was the food, chips, pasta and bread becomes so boring. I gave a few traditional dishes a try but I wasn't a fan, I always find that meats abroad are very unattractive and bad quality!

I packed what I thought was a limited selection... but I still ended up coming back with 3 dresses unworn. I've made a little collage of all my evening outfits for you to take a glimpse!



Outfit 1 - White Primark Dress
Outfit 2 - Black All Saints Bandau Dress, Miss Guided Kimono, Dorothy Perkins Necklace
Outfit 3 - Primark Cami, Primark Maxi Skirt, eBay Silver Collar Necklace
Outfit 4 - Primark Orange Pleat Dress (old), John Lewis Gold Collar Necklace
Outfit 5 - H&M Neon Dress, Topshop Rope Necklace
Outfit 6 - In Love With Fashion Dress, Necklace bought in Tunisia








Have you booked any 
holidays?

Stevie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment