Sunday 11 November 2012

Sunday Pedicure Times...



I had a delightful pedicure today... I love getting a pedicure, always nicer to sit back and get pampered wouldn't you agree?!

I'm channelling the chilly weather so opted for a darker blue shade

I went for Gelish which is my favourite gel product. The colour is 'Deep Sea' - and it's a gorgeous deep blue with purple undertones. Then to add a pop it was topped with 'Izzy Wizzy, Get Busy' glitter - this is a hologram look glitter, again with purple undertones so it really brings out the overall purple.


Now my toes are done I want to show them off.... definitely too cold for flip flops so might opt for some peep toe heels!

No Flash

With Flash
Close up with flash



















Apologies for the poor lighting with the photos it's rather dark tonight!

Hope you all had a great weekend

Stevie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment