(Video Tutorial Below)
For the last 3 weekends I've worn the same hair style... boring you may be thinking but this is such an easy hair style and I think it looks amazing!
The top bun has been around for a out 2 years now, recently I've been using a larger donut ring and no extension and it's something I think nearly everyone can do!
All you need to achieve this look is:
- Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume
- Hair Brush
- Hair Ban
- Donut Ring
- Bobby Pins
- Hair Grips
1. Spray Dry Shampoo through hair and make sure you rub in (this is to add volume and make your hair more workable)
2. Brush hair
3. Tie hair in a high ponytail
4. Put donut ring over ponytail (pulling through the hold)
5. Brush hair evenly over/around the donut ring
6. Sweep hair from one side all the way around until all the donut is covered
7. Apply bobby pins - I place these at the front, back and sides
8. Use the larger pins to secure the hair and bun in place, sometimes I need a few but sometimes up to 10, it depends how soft and silky your hair is
9. Apply hairspray
You can also change this look up... why not try having your fringe down? Put some flowers around the outside of the bun? Tie a scarf round your head for he 50's look?