Friday, 16 August 2013
You're Making Me Blush
1. As soon as I spotted this gorgeous cosy sweater on the Topshop App (a VERY dangerous app) I wanted it in every colour! It looks just perfect for Autumn to chuck on with a cute dress or pair with skirt
Topshop Pale Pink Fluffy Sweat £29
2. This denim skirt from Topshop is so versatile for summer, autumn and nights out. Big cosy sweaters for a Sunday afternoon or a cute girly crop top with heels for Saturday night
Topshop Denim Look Mini Skirt £22
3. Cream Blushers are my absolute favourite, I always use the Bourjois & Topshop ones but really want a YSL one, I mean look at the packaging, such decadence!
Yves Saint Laurent Creme de Blush, 1 Velvety Peach £29
4. I keep being attracted to really structured bags and this Messenger Bag from Zara is perfect. It reminds me of the sort of bag my nan would of had in the 60's!
ZARA MESSENGER BAG WITH METALLIC FASTENER £29.99
5. Midi Rings are everywhere at the moment, they just add an on trend look to any outfit or manicure! These 3 can be picked up for £10 at Urban Outfitters
URBAN OUTFITTERS MIDI RING PACK £10
6. I don't think I know anyone without a cami top this season! Topshop have also bought out these cute Cropped Camis. Will look fab with denim shorts of Disco Pants!
Topshop Crop Strappy Cami £15
What are you lusting over this week?