Friday 3 May 2013

Face of the Day #2

H&M JUMPER - TOPSHOP NECKLACE

I'm very excited for the up coming Bank Holiday weekend! I've got a lot planned to keep myself busy - dinner with friends, afternoon tea and also a house party that should be tres fun!

The only downside is that the hayfever seems to of kicked in... is anyone else starting to suffer?!



PRODUCTS USED:

Benefit Fake Up Concealer - Light
Benefit Healthy Mix Foundation - Shade 54
MAC MSF - medium
Sleek Contour Kit (just bronzer) - Light
Elf Contouring Blush
MAC Eyebrow Pencil - Lingering
MAC Brow Gel - Beguile
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
Urban Decay Foxy & Chopper (from Naked 2)
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Korres Lip Butter - Jasmine

ELF BLUSH
URBAN DECAY SHADOWS

What have you got planned for the Bank Holiday weekend?

Stevie
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. stunning necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks lovely, and I like your necklace!
    I'm also a fan of the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, it was my favourite to wear to work last year :)

    P.S. I love your blog, just started following!

    Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I love your blog :)

    please check out my blog http://www.katrinekorning.com/
    It would mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete