Friday 31 May 2013

Holiday Outfit Inspiration

So I'm jettng off to Tunisia in less than 3 weeks (yipeeeee) and all I've been doing recently is scouring the internet for inspiration!!!

I've put together 4 outfit ideas that I think are perfect for a bit of sun, sand & sightseeing!

Holiday Outift Ideas Inspiration



Holiday Outift Ideas Inspiration Beach Poolside


Holiday Outift Ideas Inspiration Night Out




Holiday Outift Ideas Inspiration Date Night


What's your favourite look?
Stevie
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Oh babes I love your little date night ensemble, I need that dress and Anya clutch combo! I hope you've purchased all of these xxx

    Lovelove, Jayne xxxx
    jayneenmode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the looks, especially the night out one! Think I need that Boohoo skirt =]
    Erin
    x

    rosiegoestohollywood.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them! Great ensembles...
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know....:)
    Neha
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfits you've put together! Especially loving the colour scheme of the 3rd set!
    Yinyin xx

    http://yinyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these looks <3

    Have a nice day :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, the night out one is gorge, how do u edit and create these posts? xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly! Thanks for your comment :)

      Do you mean the pictures?... Most of my collage looks are done in Paint (amatuer I know!... but I find it easiest!) Everything else is done in Photoshop.

      Everything is then added to Blogger with text etc...

      Hope that helps, Stevie xxx

      Delete