Wednesday 15 May 2013

Product Review - Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish

If you saw my recent Boots Haul you would of seen I picked up a few of the new Barry M Gelly Nail Varnishes, I can openly admit I am addicted loving them! There's been quite a lot of love for these Nail Varnishes in the world of blogging and I can completly see why.

The nail varnishes are a joy to apply, they're really workable, dont streak and are well pigmented. Some shades you could even just apply 1 coat but I always like to have 2. Once the nail varnish is dry I apply topcoat and the finished look is perfect, they look like a gel manicure but at a fraction of the cost as each nail varnish is only £3.99.

I'm really looking foward to using these and sharing my Nail Looks with you! If you saw my most recent Nail Look (HERE) you can see how gorgeous Gelly looks on!

I've already seen the new Spring/Summer shades that Barry M are releasing and I CAN'T WAIT, they look delicious. Now we just need aother Boots 3 for 2!!!


Barry M Spring Jelly Nail Varnish Swatch

Barry M Spring Jelly Nail Varnish Swatch

Whats your favourite Gelly shade?

Stevie
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Hey there I just wanted to tell you I tagged you in my Liebster Award!!

    Check it out here: http://janiecyxo.blogspot.ca/2013/05/liebster-award.html#more

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing blueberry right now and love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them all.. im obsessed with these nail polishes

    x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a favorite because I want them all!!!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos you took.., my favourite would have to be papaya. It's just so summery and lovely ❤❤ xxx


    ❤ www.MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these colors! I want them all!! x


    Kelsey ~ thenoisythinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the darker green shade a few months ago and was really disappointed with it :( I definitely think I need to give them another go though, Greenberry looks so pretty!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Barry M Gelly colours. I have the pink and love it. I definitely want to get some more shades. Following you on bloglovin :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your swatches are awesome. And I love all the colors you chose, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, those are all beautiful colours! wish we could get barry m polishes here in Canada! i've been sent a couple and i like them. the gelly line looks super cool!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all amazing colours but Papaya and Blueberry top it for me! Lychee is equally gorgeous xx

    101studentbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Gelly polishes, Lychee is a really nice nude shade and Papaya looks perfect for summer! Thank you for your comment on my blog - it's not showing on the post for some reason but I really appreciate you taking a look! xx

    chattynics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Must try some of these colours out!!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete